June 27, 2007 – STOWE, VT — Boundless Journeys offers more than 30 worldwide small-group, active adventures. Following is just a small selection â€• for full details, request a catalog by calling 1-800-941-8010 or visit www.boundlessjourneys.com.
SAVE BIG ON THE FOLLOWING ADVENTURES:*
Utah: The Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion; September 3-8 or September 30-October 5, now just $2095 per person (save $200 per person).
Boundless Journeys’ expert local guides share their favorite hidden slot canyons and trails in the great parks of the Southwest. An award-winning bed and breakfast, and a special meal prepared by a cowboy poet are part of Boundless Journeys’ unique approach to the desert Southwest.
Palau: Oceania Odyssey; September 29-October 8, now just $2995 per person (save $900 per person).
Adventurers explore Palau‘s unrivalled sea kayaking and snorkeling in the Rock Islands, paddle to hidden marine lakes, hike to waterfalls deep in the rainforest, and discover remnants of WWII archaeology.
Indochina: Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia; October 8-21, now just $3545 per person (save $850 per person).
Temples, palaces, and markets are the staples of Boundless Journeys cultural exploration of these fascinating Asian countries. Guests walk through ancient towns, bike through quiet countryside, and enjoy boat trips on storied rivers.
Chile: Lake District and Patagonia; November 16-25, now just $3245 per person (save $650 per person).
Guests hike beneath the towering mountains of Patagonia, through ancient alerce forests, along endless beaches, and beside crystal-clear rivers. Discover a special culture rich in folklore, feast on plentiful seafood, and sample fine Chilean wines.
*new reservations only
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FALL 2007:
Italy: Ancient Sicily; October 7-15, $3495 per person
Mexico: Baja and the Sea of Cortez Adventure; November 11-17, $1595 per person
Bhutan: A Journey into the Peaceful Kingdom; November 11-22, $3795 per person
Nepal: Annapurna Trekking and Tiger Safari; November 14-27, $3195 per person
Every Boundless Journeys trip offers:
– Expert, local guides. There is no substitute for traveling with a knowledgeable insider.
– Small groups. Boundless Journeys’ groups tread softly, with average group sizes of just 8-10 guests.
– Flexible, hand-crafted itineraries. Their own travels have given Boundless Journeys’ trip managers rare insight into each destination.
– Knowledgeable staff and impeccable customer service.
Boundless Journeys has trips for all abilities, featuring:
– Worldwide destinations. From Tuscany to Chile, they cover the globe’s great places.
– Diverse activities. Whether you enjoy hiking, sea kayaking, or sipping wine at a private vineyard, Boundless Journeys introduces guests to new and exciting experiences.
– Memorable accommodations. Scenic villas, inns and lodges, always evocative of place, denote the Boundless Journeys signature style.