Woodcliff Lake, NJ, June 28, 2011 "“ ItalyVacations.com is celebrating the Superstars International Series and the World Superbike Championship with exclusive packages for the ultimate motorsports experience! ItalyVacations.com is offering three-night and five-night packages for three race weekends in Italy: Maserati-Ferrari Superstars Mugello Race Weekend (Sept. 23-26), Ducati Superbike Imola Race Weekend (Sept. 23-26) and Ferrari Superstars Vallelunga Race Weekend (Oct. 7-10). Prices start at $2,299 per person, double and include luxury hotel accommodations, a Superstars Pack VIP Pass, private transfers, and more.
ItalyVacations.com's race weekend packages will provide guests with an ideal balance of adrenaline and luxury. With the Superstars Pack VIP Pass, guests will have access to paddocks and starting grid, up-close views of the race, a walking tour of the box with superstar experts, a superstar gift package, and access to hospitality area and lunch. For true auto aficionados, ItalyVacations.com's five-night itineraries allow guests to immerse further into the culture, cuisine and history of the Italian racing machines with exclusive guided tours to museums and factories, private walking tours, an exquisite Italian dinner, and visit to one of Italy's oldest producers of Balsamic Vinegar.
Maserati-Ferrari Superstars Mugello Race Weekend Packages:
- Maserati-Ferrari Superstars Mugello Race Weekend, Sept. 23-26, 2011 (Florence), starting at $2,999 per person, double
- Maserati-Ferrari Superstars Mugello Auto Race Vacation, Sept. 21-26, 2011 (Bologna and Florence), starting at $4,350 per person, double
Ducati SuperBike Imola Race Weekend Packages:
- Ducati SuperBike Imola Race Weekend, Sept. 23-26, 2011 (Bologna), starting at $2,299 per person, double
- Ducati-Ferrari SuperBike Imola Race Vacation, Sept. 21-26, 2011 (Bologna), starting at $3,699 per person double
Ferrari Superstars Vallelunga Race Weekend Packages:
- Ferrari Superstars Vallelunga Race Weekend, Oct. 7-10, 2011 (Rome), starting at $2,799 per person, double
- Ferrari Superstars Vallelunga Auto Race Vacation, Oct. 5-10, 2011 (Bologna and Rome), starting at $4,699 per person, double
Guests will also enjoy luxury hotel accommodations including: Hotel Brunelleschi, a four-star luxury hotel located in the historic center of Florence and within close proximity to the Uffizi Gallery, the Piazza della Signoria and one of the world's most famous shopping districts;Â Hotel Majestic, a five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Bologna, close to all major attractions and rail station; and Grand Hotel de la Minerve, a five-star hotel in Rome's historical city center overlooking the Pantheon and just minutes from Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
For an additional cost, guests have the option to include a high adrenaline Ferrari 430 driving experience, the Biagi Pro-Race Simulator, or share the track with race cars, bikes and drivers during Mugello and Imola Race Weekend. During Vallelunga Race Weekend, additional options include a private guided walking tour of Ancient Imperial Rome and the Vatican state or take a lap by safety car at the start of the race. ItalyVacations.com also offers its guests the option to extend their stay by arriving early or departing late and book airfare from their home city.
For more information on ItalyVacations.com, call 1-800-ITALY-25 (1-800-482-5925) or visit www.ItalyVacations.com.