Â Cape Town provides a marvelous combination of natural beauty and historic and cultural sites, offering world-class museums and bustling markets, inviting beaches and lush gardens, as well as great restaurants and wonderful shopping. This itinerary provides ample free-time in Cape Town to hit all of the highlights "“ Table Mountain, Robben Island, the Cape of Good Hope, and much more.
Â The Blue Train Experience takes you from Cape Town to Pretoria and is a 27-hour journey of 994 miles through some of the most diverse and spectacular scenery offered by the African sub-continent. On the Northbound journey, the train leaves Cape Town at 08:50 am and arrives in Pretoria at 12:30 pm, in time for high tea the following day. It stops at Matjiesfontein for an off-the-train excursion. On arrival at Matjiesfontein guests are invited for a glass of sherry at the bar. The Victorian buildings and original nineteenth century London lampposts impart to the traveler, the uncanny sense of entering a colonial time warp – an oasis suspended in a different age.
Â Experience rare solitude, unsurpassed luxury and spectacular game viewing at Africa’s premier safari destination in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. Two magnificent riverside lodges, Boulders and Ebony, have earned Singita the highest international accolades, each accommodating just 18 guests in nine suites. Your stay is fully inclusive with daily game drives.
- Â Â Â Â International flights: New York or Washington/Johannesburg/New York or Â Â Washington
- Â Â Â The Blue Train journey: Cape Town/Pretoria
- Â Â Â Bateleur Air Charter flights:Â Johannesburg/Singita Airstrip/Johannesburg
- Â Â Â All accommodation, services and transfers as specified
- Â Â Â Meals as specified**
- Â Â Â Transportation in luxury air-conditioned vehicles including qualified drivers
- Â Â Â Game viewing as arranged by Singita
- Â Â Â Services of Rangers/Trackers
- Â Â Â Lion World Tours Representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
- **THE BLUE TRAIN – All meals; high tea; drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic); off-theÂ Â Â trainÂ excursions
- **SINGITA – Luxurious all-suite accommodation; breakfast, lunch and dinner daily; teas/coffees; Morning and evening open Landrover game drives; All drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes); laundry; return transfers from airstrip
To make a booking or for questions, please call Lion World Tours at 1-800-387-2706 from the USA or 1-800-668-9968 from Canada, or visitÂ www.lionworldtours.com to view the full itinerary.