Save. Save. Save. And still sail the Nile on a Uniworld Boutique River Cruise that abounds in luxury, fascinating excursions and the finest dining.
From the impressive temple complex of Karnak and the fabled Valley of the Kings, to the Pyramids of Giza and the great Sphinx, you will be fascinated by the splendid sights every moment of the Splendors of Egypt & the Nile river journey. Visit Luxor, Dendera, Kom Ombo, Aswan and Edfu – all the while onboard Uniworld’s new ultra-luxurious 41 all-suite ship, River Tosca. You will also spend four nights in Cairo.
Save $1,500 per couple on cruise/land only* OR save $2,000 per couple on cruise/land and air*.
The Splendors of Egypt & the Nile River Cruise package includes:
* Seven-night river cruise (Luxor to Luxor) onboard the new, ultra-luxurious River Tosca
* Each elegantly appointed riverview suite has a French balcony
* Enjoy four nights in Cairo at the deluxe Marriott Hotel and Casino with a room overlooking the Nile (includes all service charges, taxes and porterage*)
* Eleven buffet breakfasts, seven lunches and seven dinners
* Scheduled air travel between Cairo and Luxor
* Captivating shore excursions fully hosted by English-speaking guides
* Complimentary transfers throughout your cruise/tour and on arrival and departure days
*Prices listed in US Dollars. New bookings only made by July 31, 2009. Offer subject to availability. Hotel and ship are subject to change. Other restrictions may apply. Uniworld reserves the right to withdraw or change these offers at any time. For complete details, general information, and Terms and Conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit www.uniworld.com.
About Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Los Angeles-based Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, the premier river cruise company, was recently named to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2009 Gold List and voted among the World’s Best Top 10 Small Ship Cruise Lines by Travel & Leisure. Uniworld features intimate boutique, hotel-style cruise ships with an average capacity of 134 guests, an award-winning staff with a ratio of one staff member for every three guests, world-class cuisine, and expertly planned itineraries with custom-blended shore excursions. The company offers over 500 departures on more than 40 itineraries sailing on 12 rivers in over 20 countries throughout Europe, Egypt, China, and Russia.
For international stories: For travel in the United States visit In The Know Traveler USA
For USA stories: For travel around the world visit In The Know Traveler