(CHICAGO, IL, October 12, 2011) – In celebration of the captivating music, dance and poetry of the Sufi culture, Greaves Tours LLC (www.greavesindia.com) is presenting the Nagaur Sufi Music Festival itinerary to India.
This six-day group tour is limited to 20 people and will take place February 15 – 20, 2012. The Nagaur Sufi Music Festival tour is priced from US$2,699 per person, based on double occupancy.
“Experiencing the Nagaur Sufi Music Festival allows travelers to enrich their soul, move to the rhythms, and be inspired by the performance art and vibrant culture of this destination in the Indian Thar Desert,” said Carole Cambata, President of Greaves.
Discovering the Enchanting Fabric of Sufi Culture
The six-day Nagaur Sufi Music Festival itinerary includes:
• Accommodations at Bal Samand Garden Retreat Hotel in Jodhpur (one night), The Royal Tented Camp in Nagaur (three nights), and The Leela Kempinski Hotel in Mumbai (one night)
• Domestic flights in Economy Class for sectors Delhi to Jodhpur to Mumbai
• Gala dinner and drinks at Mehrangarh Fort hosted by His Highness The Maharaja of Jodhpur (on February 15)
• Breakfast at Bal Samand Palace (on February 16)
• Lunch by the swimming pool at Bal Samand Palace (on February 16)
• Breakfast, buffet lunch, cocktails and dinner at The Royal Tented Camp
• Passes to the Sufi Festival
• Museum tour in Nagaur
• Afternoon tour by tuk-tuk (an auto-wheeler) of the great walls of the Citadel and a visit to the tomb of Buland Darwaza in Nagaur
• Buffet dinner at Citrus restaurant at The Leela Kempinski Hotel in Mumbai (beverages cost extra; to be paid directly)
• Transfers and excursions by an air-conditioned private Toyota Innova Car or Minicoch (including mineral water in the vehicle)
• Porterage at airports
• All applicable taxes including Government Service Tax
• Services of knowledgeable, English-speaking local guides in each destination, who are well-versed in the history, customs and language of the region
The option to upgrade to an all-suite program is available for a supplement of $500 per person. The all-suite program includes the Regal Suite at Bal Samand Lake Palace and one Junior Suite at the palatial Ranvas resort.
Prices exclude international airfare to/from India; Indian visa fee; meals except where noted on the itinerary; alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages at meals where not included; accommodations in Delhi (as the tour officially begins in Jodhpur); personal items such as telephone, laundry, gratuities and travel insurance; and any changes travelers may choose to make during the trip.
Tours may be booked with a Greaves travel specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-318-7801.