OCTOGONE TERRE RESORT & SPA’S ULTIMATE HONEYMOON PACKAGE CREATES THE PERFECT MOROCCAN FAIRYTALE
Take A Magic Carpet Ride For Two With Luxury Accommodations, Hot Air Balloon Flight, 4×4 Mountain Trek, Private Romantic Dining With Fireworks, And Much More!
Octogone Hotel’s TERRE Resort & Spa, a 5-star resort in the Palmeraie Desert of Marrakech — named one of “Morocco’s Sexiest Hotels” by ForbesTraveler.com — offers a 6-night honeymoon package that explores the splendors of Marrakech in first-class style.
From the dedicated agent at the airport to whisk the couple through the customs and immigration process, to a hot air balloon ride over Marrakech, to spa treatments in a private couples’ hammam, to a 4×4 trek through the Atlas mountains and a romantic dinner in a private tent with musicians and fireworks, TERRE’s Honeymoon package offers an over-the-top way to experience the spellbinding romance of Marrakech.
Priced from 4,510 Euros to 5,560 Euros, the Ultimate Honeymoon Package includes 6 nights accommodations in a luxury Princess Suite and the following unforgettable activities along with incomparable services and amenities:
TERRE Princess Suite Services & Amenities:
· Private customs agent to meet couple upon arrival at Menara airport and guidance through customs and immigrations process.
· Staff to handle & transfer luggage at arrival baggage claim.
· Round-trip transfers via VIP car with driver to/from the resort, with refreshments served.
· Dedicated Butler to handle baggage and unpack.
· Welcome cocktail with in-room flowers, house champagne and Moroccan sweets.
· Surprise souvenir gift.
Activities & Meals:
· Relaxing welcome foot massage and ginger health drink.
· Couples hammam and massage treatment in TERRE’s Sanctuary Spa
· Chauffeured ride to the city for a special caleches ride (horse-drawn carriage), followed by visit to Jemma El Fna in the heart of the Medina with private tour guide for shopping and exploration of the famed Souks and the Koutoubia Mosque.
· Private 4×4 vehicle for trek to the Atlas Mountains. Visit picturesque villages and artisans markets along the way and enjoy lunch at the Tamadot Resort.
· Day trip to explore the coastline of Morocco and the charming beach in Oualidia.
· Hot air balloon ride for breathtaking views of Marrakech.
· Private visit to the Majorelle Gardens, a tranquil oasis owned and maintained by designer Yves Saint Laurent.
· Daily breakfast served in-room, in the restaurant, or any where on the resort grounds.
· Breakfast in the private pavilion of the Royal Villa on day of departure.
· Two lunches at TERRE served poolside or private in-room dining.
· One lunch at The Tamadot Resort, a retreat in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains.
· One lunch at Café la Post in Marrakech.
· Three dinners at TERRE, including one romantic feast in the privacy of a Berber tent, with food prepared on-site in an open kitchen, live Gnawa (African trance musicians) entertainment, a custom-made wedding cake and fireworks display.
· One dinner at the Marrakech hotspot, Palace Jad Mahal with belly dancers and fire dancers providing lively entertainment.
Rates are for double occupancy, subject to availability and exclusive of tax. Rates are subject to 10% government tax and a local tourist tax of 27 dirham (about $3.50 USD*) per person, per day.
ABOUT OCTOGONE TERRE RESORT & SPA
champagneanddeckchairs Octogone TERRE (Earth) Resort & Spa is a secluded luxury five-star getaway located at the doors of the famous palm grove “Palmeraie” just 7 kilometers outside of Marrakech and on the road to Casablanca.
Everything at TERRE — from the architecture to the cuisine — is an innovative blend of old and new enabling guests to step into the past and be immersed in true Moroccan style while being pampered with all imaginable present-day luxuries.
The 52-room luxury suite property is set on almost 12 acres of land in its own small village. Facilities include three restaurants, a full-service spa, an infinity pool, tennis courts, a fitness center, golf putting area, and access to a nearby world-class golf courses.
For reservations, call: (480) 503-8022 or (800) 915-4012.
ABOUT OCTOGONE HOTELS
Octogone Hotels was founded in 2001 by Christian Rivadalla with a vision to create eight hotel properties in Morocco by the end of 2012. The company’s first property, Octogone TERRE Resort & Spa, open November 2006 in Marrakech. Over the next few years, Octogone Hotels plans to open properties in the following locations: SKY Atlas, OCEAN Essaouira, SAND Sahara, CITY Casablanca, CULTURE Fez, CAPITAL Rabat, and PORT Tangier.