Lion World Tours is offering their signature â€œSouth Africa In Styleâ€ package starting at just USD $2,699* per person for travel during September 1-30, 2011. This package includes international airfare and fuel surcharges! Â In addition to airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington DC (Dulles) on South African Airways, the package also includes a 4-night stay in Cape Town at The Commodore Hotel, The Table Bay Hotel, or The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa.
This package also includes internal flights within South Africa, and a 2-night stay at Jackalberry Lodge. Jackalberry Lodge is located in a private game reserve adjoining Kruger National Park. This area is considered one of the worldâ€™s premier â€œBig Fiveâ€ game viewing areas.
In addition to luxurious accommodations, the â€œSouth Africa In Styleâ€ package also includes 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners, as well as a half-day Winelands Tour. This package is spectacular value for money, as all of these properties are 4- and 5-star luxury accommodations. At other times of the year, this identical package sells for as much as USD $4,069, so the September 1-30 travel dates are a fantastic deal.
**For those choosing the combination of The Commodore Hotel with Jackalberry Lodge, they can take advantage of Lion World Toursâ€™ no single supplement fee offer on this package from September 1 â€“ 30, 2011!
- Round trip international Economy Class airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington, DC (Dulles) to Cape Town, South Africa, on South African Airways
- Domestic flights within South Africa in accordance with the itinerary
- 4 nights in Cape Town at The Commodore Hotel, The Table Bay Hotel, or The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- 2 nights at Jackalberry Lodge
- Game drives / bush walks as specified in itinerary
- Half-day Winelands Tour
- 6 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 3 Dinners
- Lion World Tours representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
* Prices are in US Dollars and are per person based on double occupancy accommodations and include fuel surcharges. Government taxes, departure fees and September 11th Security Fee of $225 are additional and payable prior to departure. Low add-on fares from 26 cities in the US available.