Lion World Tours is offering their signature "South Africa In Style" package starting at just USD $2,699* per person for travel during September 1-30, 2011. This package includes international airfare and fuel surcharges! Â In addition to airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington DC (Dulles) on South African Airways, the package also includes a 4-night stay in Cape Town at The Commodore Hotel, The Table Bay Hotel, or The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa.
This package also includes internal flights within South Africa, and a 2-night stay at Jackalberry Lodge. Jackalberry Lodge is located in a private game reserve adjoining Kruger National Park. This area is considered one of the world's premier "Big Five" game viewing areas.
In addition to luxurious accommodations, the "South Africa In Style" package also includes 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners, as well as a half-day Winelands Tour. This package is spectacular value for money, as all of these properties are 4- and 5-star luxury accommodations. At other times of the year, this identical package sells for as much as USD $4,069, so the September 1-30 travel dates are a fantastic deal.
**For those choosing the combination of The Commodore Hotel with Jackalberry Lodge, they can take advantage of Lion World Tours' no single supplement fee offer on this package from September 1 "“ 30, 2011!
- Round trip international Economy Class airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington, DC (Dulles) to Cape Town, South Africa, on South African Airways
- Domestic flights within South Africa in accordance with the itinerary
- 4 nights in Cape Town at The Commodore Hotel, The Table Bay Hotel, or The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- 2 nights at Jackalberry Lodge
- Game drives / bush walks as specified in itinerary
- Half-day Winelands Tour
- 6 Breakfasts / 2 Lunches / 3 Dinners
- Lion World Tours representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
To make a booking, call Lion World Tours at 1-800-387-2706 from the USA, or 1-800-668-9968 from Canada, or visit www.lionworldtours.com to view the full itinerary.
* Prices are in US Dollars and are per person based on double occupancy accommodations and include fuel surcharges. Government taxes, departure fees and September 11th Security Fee of $225 are additional and payable prior to departure. Low add-on fares from 26 cities in the US available.