JAMAICA (December 1, 2006) – As snowbirds flock to the vibrant climate of Jamaica this winter, The Caves resort in Negril is announcing a line up of enticing offerings for 2007. Designed to submerge guests into an intimate and romantic island escape, The Caves’ new programs further complement its exceptional activities and breathtaking accommodations.
The Caves, part of the Island Outpost boutique resort collection as created by Island Records’ founder Chris Blackwell, is a serene haven set atop a seaside cliff honeycombed with grottoes. Personifying sensuality in every sense, The Caves offers private hot tubs, flavorful cuisine, a petite Aveda spa and stellar service.
Rejuvenating itself for the 2007 high travel season, The Caves is launching a collection of new programs sure to indulge and entertain guests. These include:
· Refurbishment of all 11 handcrafted cottages.
· Guided snorkeling tour with the property’s certified lifeguard Paul. Explore the caves and grottoes to behold the exciting undersea life that lies beneath.
· Yoga classes twice a week with certified yoga and gym instructor Rosa.
· Weekly manager’s dinner party. Guests and management team meet over cocktails and dinner. Find out what makes The Caves tick!
· Negril Night Out, where a management team member guides guests through Negril’s famous nightlife. Cost $15.00 per person (entrance frees and F&B not included).
Winter rates for The Caves start at $765 per night based on double occupancy. To maintain the resort’s intimacy, The Caves accommodates ages 16 and up. To experience The Caves this winter visit www.islandoutpost.com/thecaves.
For more on Jamaica at ITKT