- In Club World a selection of tasty new options are being introduced.Â Hereford beef and corn fed chicken will now be available for main courses and elegant finger sandwiches and miniature pastries as part of the afternoon tea service.
- Breakfast will now include morning boost drinks, specially designed by the chefs at British Airways to include a range of healthy, refreshing flavors.Â Artisan du Chocolat will also be available as an after dinner treat.
- The airline is making aÂ substantial investment in Champagne and wines onboard with new premium vintages being introduced.Â Laurent-Perrier Grand SiÃ¨cle is the latest Champagne to feature in First, while Club World customers will enjoy Taittinger.
- Drambuie 15, the award-winning premium aged Scotch whiskey liquor will now be served on British Airways flight to longhaul routes in First and business class.
- For the first time, World Traveller Plus (premium economy) customers will enjoy Club World (business class) meals.
- All customers will now be able to choose fromÂ a range of Twinings specialty infusions and green teas in both British Airways lounges and onboard.
Lynn McClelland, British Airwaysâ€™ Head of Catering, said:Â â€œWe are currently looking at every aspect of the food and drink we serve onboard and making changes that our customers will certainly notice when it comes to taste.Â There are areas we can make great improvements in simply by using new ingredients and products like Hereford beef, Drambuie 15 and Artisan du Chocolat chocolates.â€