Lonely Planet is eleasing a brand new iPhone city guide for Austin and it will be FREE from March 9-15 for those heading to SXSW!
Even if you spend most of your time at the festival venues, you’ll want to take advantage of everything Austin has to offer. With the new location aware app, you’ll know the best place to grab a late-night meal at the end of your night and be able to find the strongest cup of coffee nearby. And after the festival is over, you’ll want to experience the great BBQ and other highlights that make Austin a true Texan charmer.
· Offline maps (no data roaming)
· Location aware
· Interactive map features with quick filtering for accommodation, restaurants, sights, shopping, etc.
· Hundreds of recommended places & things to do
· Easy navigation to quickly find the info you need: only three clicks to the content you desire
· Expert editorial content from our authors
· Rich, professional Lonely Planet images
· Integrated content, maps and points of interest
· Retina display-optimized for iPhone 4
Download the app here from iTunes.
(App is free from 9amEST on March 9th to 5pmPST on March 15th, 2011.)