Lazing about may be frowned upon in regular settings, but at Changi Airport it is downright encouraged. Nothing could be more important than the “state of restfulness” of its guests and so Changi encourages rest and relaxation at free “sleep areas” and provides other convenient options that include transit hotels and an elegant airport hotel (adjoining Terminal 3), all within an easy walk and accessible without leaving the airport.
Is it any wonder that online travel portals like www.SleepinginAirports.net regularly name Changi Airport as the top airport for forty winks or longer?For tired travelers look to the following places for some quiet downtime at Changi:
Complimentary nap areas are spread across Terminal 3. Make your way down to the free rest areas and get comfy on specially-designed snooze chairs. These comfortable leather chairs come with head and leg rests, so stretch out for the ultimate relaxation.
PAID NAP AREAS
· The Rainforest Lounge at Departure Transit Lounge West, Level 3.
· Transit Hotel at Departure Transit Lounge East, Level 3.
· Transit Hotel at Departure Transit Lounge South, Level 3.
· Chill out in style with designer bean bags sofas from Ambient Lounge at Departure Transit Lounge, Level 2.
· The Ambassador Transit Lounge is located at Departure Transit Lounge, Level 3.
Rates for the Rainforest Lounge (single occupancy) typically begin from SGD$30++ for the first 3 hours while rates for the Transit Hotels at Terminals 1, 2 and 3 (single occupancy, budget room rate) begin at SGD$41.20 for a six hour block charge). Advance reservations are advisable and walk-ins are subject to availability.
For more information on these cool sleeping areas & room rates, please visit http://www.changiairport.com/at-changi/leisure-indulgences/rest-areas.