THIS YEAR THE SKY’S THE LIMIT
The Hassler Roma’s Valentine’s Day Helicopter Package is Extended through the end of 2008
Due to high demand, the Hassler Roma‘s new Skyline Package, originally created for Valentine’s Day , will now be available until the end of the year. No longer just for lovers, now this experience is available to anybody who fancies being whisked around the Eternal City via helicopter. And really, who wouldn’t?
Offering a helicopter ride to guests is a brand-new concept to Roman hotels, and it is hard to imagine a finer way to see the city. Circling over the Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum, the Pantheon – all are seen with an adrenaline rush from the air. After, guests have five-star amenities and top-of-the-line service waiting upon their return to the hotel.
The Hassler Roma‘s super-luxe Roman Skyline Package, based on double occupancy, costs 6,570 Euros (approximately $9,800) and includes:
· Three nights in a Classic Suite
· Helicopter ride over Rome (30 minutes; additional time available with supplement)
· Private limousine roundtrip service from the Hassler to the heliport12
· Daily buffet breakfast
· Exclusive tasting-menu dinner (excluding beverages) at Imago – Hassler Roma’s restaurant with a panoramic view
· Private arrival transfer from airport to the Hassler (between 7:00am and 9:00pm; between 9:00pm and 7:00am a supplement of Euro 50.00 applies)
· A bottle of Prosecco (Italian sparkling white wine) in room upon arrival
· Special gift from the Amorvero Home Collection, Hassler Roma’s signature body-care line
· Daily fresh fruit and flowers in room
Valid until December 31, 2008
About the Hassler Roma
Set atop the Spanish Steps and featuring a panoramic view of the entire city, the Hassler Roma has been Rome‘s five-star lodging of choice for the world’s elite for over a century. Combining classic style and elegance with the finest in service and amenities, each of the 82 rooms and 13 suites is individually designed and adorned with authentic Italian accents – from the walls and ceilings decorated with trompe l’oeil paintings, mosaics and frescoes to the Venetian lamps and chandeliers imported from the island of Murano. The overall atmosphere transports guests to an era filled with romance and elegance, evoking nostalgic sentiments of old European glamour that is hard to leave behind.