ISTANBUL, TURKEY (July 19, 2011) –The magnificent city of Istanbul has long served as the cultural center of Turkey, and now the vibrant metropolis is offering a totally new experience in modern luxury. The Istanbul EDITION, a fifteen-story tower located on the European side of the city in Istanbul’s lively Levent neighborhood, epitomizes style and sophistication with its 77 guest rooms plus an impressive full-floor penthouse suite. Guests of The Istanbul EDITION can pamper themselves at the exquisite three-story ESPA spa or indulge in the simple luxury of the Cipriani restaurant. Beyond offering several settings for relaxing and entertaining, such as the Drawing Room, Meeting Studios, a Screening Room and a 2,600 square foot ballroom, The Istanbul EDITION is now offering an exclusive package that will allow its guests to discover Imperial Istanbul’s many architectural splendors, such as Haghia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and Topkapi Palace, the primary residence of Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years.
The Imperial Istanbul Special Offer includes:
· Round-trip airport transfers in a luxury vehicle
· A special welcome amenity
· Breakfast daily in the Drawing Room
· One full day tour of the Old City in the comfort of a luxury sedan with private driver and guide
· Minimum stay of two nights in a Superior Room at The Istanbul EDITION
· Price: Starting at $ 467* for a single room and $ 570* for a double room. Offer valid for stays July 1, 2011 through August 31, 2011 when booked by July, 15, 2011. Offer is exclusive of taxes and gratuity. (*Rate quoted at current exchange rate as of July 19, 2011)