(Palau, Micronesia – July 22, 2011) — For those looking to fill their “bucket list” with a scuba adventure in one of the world’s most beloved dive destinations, Palau is featuring a number of special packages that make planning this dream vacation an easier reality. Two of the most preeminent tour operators in this Micronesian island nation have a selection of value-oriented offers to choose from. Please see details outlined below.
Sam’s Tours Palau offers three specially priced all-inclusive packages. Inclusions in each of the package are as follows:
– Seven nights’ accommodations, including taxes and service charges
– Roundtrip airport transfers
– Five days of two tank diving with Sam’s Tours
– Complimentary Jellyfish Lake snorkel after a two tank dive day
– Complimentary third dive at Chandelier Cave
– Hotel transfers
– Lunch and refreshments each dive day
– Professional guide, tanks and weights
– Free Nitrox up to 36% (with proof of certification)
– Unlimited diving at Sam’s Macro Wall
– Sam’s Tours water bottle
– Not included: Airfare, Departure Tax and Green Fee, Dive Gear Rental (except for tanks & weights)
– Valid through December 31, 2011, except for Sea Passion June 30, 2012
The luxurious Palau Pacific Resort is considered to be Palau’s best resort with a combination of 160 luxurious ocean view rooms, garden view rooms and suites in an amazing setting. The resort also features a large private beach (one of only three resorts with a beach in Koror) with amazing sunset views from the beach or poolside bar. Resort and dive package rates start at $1,695/person (double occupancy).
The newest resort in Palau, the Palau Royal Resort, offers 157 luxurious guestrooms and suites overlooking the scenic seascape of Palau’s Malakal harbor. Every room has an ocean view and a balcony and the resort features a sandy, white beach with breathtaking views of the rock islands. Resort and dive rates start at $1,270/person (double occupancy).
The Sea Passion Hotel features a private beach, swimming pool and beach bar along with nice, comfortable rooms making it a top value in Koror. Resort and dive rates start at $1,150/person (double occupancy).
Fish ‘n Fins Palau offers several specially priced all-inclusive hotel packages. Included in each of the below hotel package prices:
– Airport Transfers
– Shuffle Service Hotel-Dive Shop
– Breakfast/Lunch on Diving Days
– Tanks & Weights
– FREE NITROX 32%
– Between the dives – surface interval snorkeling between the Rock Islands
– Prices valid through September 30, 2011
Palau Plantation Resort: 7 Nights/5 Days Diving (10 dives). Package price based on double occupancy; from $1,050
Palau Royal Resort: 7 Nights/5 Days Diving (10 dives). Package price based on double occupancy; from $1,225
Palau Pacific Resort: 7 Nights/5 Days Diving (10 dives). Package price based on double occupancy; from $1,475
Another short-term special offer from Fish ‘n Fins: 15% discount on scuba diving/liveaboard trips through September 30, 2011 (applicable to new bookings only) aboard Ocean Hunter I. With only six divers onboard, guests experience a unique and personal opportunity to explore the pristine reefs of Palau. Ocean Hunter I’s shallow draft enables her to navigate close to reefs and drop-offs. Gourmet health food, 7-14 days flexible itinerary and unlimited diving will makes this dive vacation in Palau a life time experience.