Â New York, NY / July 19, 2011Â "“Â The Bachelorette'sÂ Ashley Hebert and her remaining bachelors will be heading to world-renowned resort and spa, Namale in Savusavu, Fiji, for the ninth episode of the hit reality show's seventh season, airing Monday, July 25 at 8:00-10:01 PM (ET/PT), on the ABC Television Network. Namale offers Ashley and her potential suitors the ultimate in romance "“private villas, walks around the grounds to nearby rushing waterfalls, private dinners and luxurious spa treatments "“ a formula that will make it easy for the Bachelorette and one of her finalists to fall in love.
"Namale is one of the best hidden treasures I have ever come across. The peace and beauty is second to none," said Chris Harrison, host of ABC'sÂ The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad.
Named the Best Hotel for Romance by TripAdvisor in its 2011 Travelers' ChoiceÂ® awards, Namale is located on the edge of theÂ KoroSeaÂ inÂ Savusavu,Â Fiji. The multi-award winning, all inclusive resort and spa provides the idyllic backdrop for romance, unparalleled luxury and privacy. While at Namale, Ashley and her finalists will wake up in private villas tucked among towering palms and bright hibiscus and will also enjoy lavish dining, a state-of-the-art spa and romantic excursions.
To further celebrate Ashley finding love inÂ Fiji, Namale created aÂ BacheloretteÂ Inspired Romantic 7-Night Getaway Package, which includes seven nights at any bure or villa at the Namale Resort and the following amenities:
- Inter-island transportation for two (limited time offer)
- Chilled bottle of champagne and a basket of South Pacific fruits upon arrival
- Namale’s signature Couples Ultimate Fusion Spa Treatment, which boasts a unique combination of modern and traditional treatments
- Horseback riding to Namale’s privately owned waterfall with 3 course lunch served at the base of the falls
- Private candlelight dinner over theÂ KoroÂ SeaÂ and under a bed of stars
- Lunch where the Bachelorette dined at the Walu Deck (or choose
- from: Hanging Bed at beach, Veidomoni Deck, Blowhole Deck, Lasalasa, Main Bure Private Deck)
- Dolphin Day Tour toÂ NatewaÂ Bay
- Romantic themed turn down service on the eve of guest departure
- All inclusive-features of the resort:
- All meals (ChampagneÂ breakfasts, 3 course lunches and 5 course dinners)
- All beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) with no limitations on beers, spirits, house wines and house champagnes
- Daily replenishable mini bar
- Daily laundry services
- Nightly turndown services
- Internet room access and wi-fi connections
- Complimentary access to fitness centre and indoor entertainment centre
- Activities such as snorkeling, horseback riding, Fijian village visits and so much more
TheÂ Bachelorette Inspired Romantic 7-Night Getaway PackageÂ to Namale will be offered for 90 days after the July 25 episode airs, and travel dates are August 2011 through the end of March 2012. The inter-island transport is only offered for packages purchased before August 12thÂ 2011.
The BacheloretteÂ airs on Mondays atÂ 8/7Â Central on ABC.Â For more information onÂ The Bachelorette,Â visitÂ http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette. Â Tune into ABC'sÂ The BacheloretteÂ on Monday, July 25 at 8/7 Central to see Ashley's romantic adventure at Namale. To learn more about Namale, please visitÂ http://www.namalefiji.com/