1. 75 Years of Swiss Snow sports and the worldâ€™s most sought after ski instructors.
Discover the many attractions nature has to offer in Switzerland: Picturesque, snow-covered winter landscapes, imposing mountain peaks and our attractive ski instructors who’ll be pleased to spend a day in the snow with you. Check out our new TV commercial and our new Ski Instructor packages.
2. Faster to the slopes! Faster to Switzerland!.
Paris to Zurich in 4 1/2 hours? Zurich Airport to Zermatt in 3 1/2 hours? New tunnels, new faster train-connections make traveling to and around Switzerland a breeze!
3. Winter in Switzerlandâ€¦.more than skiing itâ€™s a Lifestyle!
A romantic carriage ride through winter wonderland while eating a delicious Swiss Fondue Dinner? Honeymoon Dogsled Rides? Skiing with Reindeers? Toboggan Run on Mt. Pilatus with free Toboggan Rental? Winter Hiking with Luggage Transfer?
4. Worldâ€™s First: private taxi on rails for Grand Hotel Tschuggen.
Picture yourself in the Swiss Alps, being transported in a heated cabin from your hotel directly to the slopes.
5. Five-Star Hotels in new Glitz and Glamour.
The worlds first Suite only Hotel, Historic Hotel of the year 2008, The world’s finest hotels in Switzerland have invested Millions of Swiss Francs for large-scale renovations and open in new glitz.
6. Living Zurich Media Award, win more than USD 37â€™000.
The City of ZÃ¼rich and ZÃ¼rich Tourism are launching an international competition for journalists, the LIVING ZÃœRICH MEDIA AWARD. The motto of the prize is to be “We are living ZÃ¼rich”, you can win EUR 26,000 (USD 37,440) by participating!