(Moonachie, NJ, December 19, 2011) – France Vacations is inviting travelers to fall in love again in Paris by offering a 5-night travel package deal in the heart of this romantic city. From only $1299 per person, couples can savor the “joie de vivre” of Paris through this enchanting travel experience that includes:
- 5 Night Hotel Accommodations in Paris, Including Hotel Taxes & Service Charges
- Private Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of wine in room
- 5-Day Metro Pass
- Tickets to the Paradis Latin Cabaret Show with champagne
- Romantic Seine River Dinner Cruise
- Paris Discovery City Tour – driving tour by mini bus to see: Concorde Square, Seine River and its bridges, Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop). the Latin Quarter, Arch of Triumph, Champs-Elysees Avenue, Eiffel Tower (photo-stop), Opera House, Free time in Montmartre (stop near Sacre-Coeur Basilica and the artists’ square, Place du Tertre).
This special offer is valid for travel on the following departure dates: 2/10/12, 2/11/12 or 2/12/12. The complete package is offered at the starting rate of$1,299 per person for the 3-Star hotel category (Hotel Opera Saint Georges or similar) or from $1,999 per person for the 4-Star hotel category (Hotel d’Aubusson or similar). Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Pre & Post extensions are available.
To book this offer, travelers can call France Vacations, a division of the Central Holidays Travel Group, toll-free at 1-800-935-5000 and request the “Valentine’s Day Paris Special”.