Cape Town Safari Vacation
Lion World Travel has created an exceptional safari vacation, Classic South Africa, venturing deep into the heart of Cape Town and its picturesque beauty and renowned restaurants. Travel + Leisure recently voted Cape Town as the #1 “Top City in Africa and the Middle East” in their 2013 World’s Best Awards, and Classic South Africa provides the best of what the city has to offer . The tour then departs Cape Town to the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, showcasing its spectacular landscape and kaleidoscope of wildlife.
This 10-day trip, starting at $2,999*, includes taxes and fuel surcharges from New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C. A valuable feature of this safari is that Lion World Travel is waiving their single supplement, and solo travelers do not pay more for double occupancy rooms based on limited availability.
Guests spend four nights at the deluxe Commodore Hotel, situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. This exciting area is Cape Town’s center of activity with a variety of stores, restaurants and bars. An additional three nights are spent in absolute comfort at the five-star Ivory Tree Lodge where guests observe a unique overlap of mammals, birds and regional vegetation.
This Classic South Africa package includes:
– Roundtrip, international, economy airfare from Washington, D.C. or New York to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg on South African Airways
– South Africa domestic flights: Johannesburg/ Cape Town/ Johannesburg
– Four nights at the ideally situated Commodore Hotel in Cape Town
– Three nights at the exclusive five-star Ivory Tree Lodge, discovering its abundance of wildlife
– 14 meals – 7 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 4 dinners
– Six open vehicle game drives
– Lion World Travel representative Meet and Greet upon arrival
This 10-day vacation and safari is being offered by Lion World Travel for departures on specific dates in April, May, August, September and October 2014 for USD $2,999* based on double occupancy. Based on limited availability, solo travelers are not charged for a single supplement for this trip.
* Prices are in US Dollars and are per person based on double occupancy accommodations and include fuel surcharges, Government taxes, departure fees and September 11th Security Fee.